YAKINDU Open Source
What is YAKINDU Open Source?
YAKINDU Open-Source is a collection of software tools for the development of embedded systems. YAKINDU Open-Source provides efficient and easy to integrate code generators to generate source code for different target platforms.
- You save time: Test cycles are extremely short due to executable models.
- You improve the quality of your development: The systematic use of models results in a continuous process.
- You spend less money: YAKINDU Open-Source tools are available free of charge.
- You save your nerves: YAKINDU Open-Source tools are easily expandable.
- You have more fun at work: The unique control concept combines graphical and textual editors.
- You always stay on course with your project: Professional support is available first-hand at all times via itemis.
YAKINDU statechart tools are an integrated development environment for the specification and development of reactive, event-driven systems using state machines.