Everyone has different ideas about a workshop, based on the following questions:
- How long should it last? What should be included and at what level of detail?
- How detailed should the theoretical and practical parts be?
We are happy to help in configuring individual workshops. To achieve this, we familiarize ourselves with your organization, your existing processes and the know-how of your employees, then adapt the workshop content to your needs.
You build a custom workshop from different modules:
- Module 1 - Usability basics
Basic terms and concepts; the usability engineering process; practical examples.
- Module 2 - User experience basics
Usability as part of the user experience.
- Module 3 - Understanding and specifying the usage context
Methods for identifying influencing factors in the users’ environment.
- Module 4 - Specifying user requirements
Derivation of requirements from usage context analysis.
- Module 5 - Specifying the interaction
Information architecture; components of interaction design; task modeling.
- Module 6 - Prototyping
From the sketch to the interactive prototype; practical tools.
- Module 7 - Design principles and guidelines
Heuristics; principles; guidelines; basics of Gestalt psychology; best practice.
- Module 8 - Evaluation
Methods for measuring usability; strengths and applications of methods.
- Module 9 - Process management
Integrating usability into the enterprise and into development processes; Agile UX.
- Module 10 - Usability arguments
Convincing decision makers and other target groups of the benefits of usability.
If your desired topic is not included we would be happy to develop further content with you.