Now try this for yourself. We are assuming that you have already installed and started YAKINDU Statechart Tools. If you don’t, please see the
Installation Guide for details.
- If the „Welcome” page is still open, close it.
- In the main menu, select
File → New → Example….
- In the dialog, select
YAKINDU SCT Examples, then click
- The example wizard opens. If needed, follow the instructions to download the examples repository.
- On the left-hand side of the example wizard, select
Light Switch Example, then click
- The sample project named
light_switch is created.
- In the project explorer on the left-hand side of the window, open the
light_switch project by clicking on the small triangle left from the project name („light_switch”). Also open the
- The light switch statechart is defined in the file
light_switch.sct. Double-click on this file to open the model.