YAKINDU Statechart Tools 3.5.10 (Feb 24, 2020)
Copy link to clipboard
This is mainly a bugfix release, containing the following:
- Fixed severe performance issues when using C/C++ domain statecharts in large C/C++ projects.
- Improved the C/C++ code generators to not produce unused functions and parameters anymore.
- Fixed a bug in C/C++ domain causing C headers with ‚extern C’ directives not being properly parsed.
- Fixed a bug that causes a parent state’s local reaction not being executed when a child state’s self-transition was taken.
- Fixed headless code generation for SCTUnit models using ‚proceed’ statements.
- Code generators now print a warning if files could not be written due to missing write access rights.