YAKINDU Statechart Tools 3.5.13 (Sep 04, 2020)
Copy link to clipboard
This is mainly a bugfix release, containing the following:
- Fixed an issue in the C code generator that produced unreachable code in some cases.
- Fixed an issue in the C code generator when multiple internal blocks were used in the statechart definition section.
- Fixed an issue in all code generators which produced non-compilable code when composite states without inner states were used.
- Fixed an issue when accessing static class members in C++ domain statecharts.
- Fixed an issue with @CycleBased annotations in Java domain statecharts.
- Time events are now properly paused when the simulation is paused.
- Time events in orthogonal regions were not always properly raised in the Simulation, this is fixed now.