YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.0.6 (Apr 16, 2021)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains several bugfixes:
- We fixed a memory leak in event-driven C++ state machines.
- The SCXML code generator now also generates a documentation attribute containing the statechart elements' documentation text.
- We fixed a few issues with handling packages/paths in the Python code generator.
- The image generator now also works for state machines that contain errors.
- We fixed an issue with generating post-fix expressions in a multi-statemachine scenario.
- Using the ‚submachine’ keyword now also works for cycle-based statecharts.
- Using ‚isStateActive’ in SCTUnit tests for multi-statemachine scenarios produced invalid code in Java and Python. This is fixed now.
- We fixed an issue when deleting statecharts that still run in a simulation.
- We fixed some issues with the simulation highlighting.
- Disabling the SCT features in the license preferences now also prevents the license website to open on startup.