Install from Update Sites
How to install
- Download and install an appropriate Eclipse version from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads
- For a new installation
- choose Eclipse menu Help/Install New Software ...
- press the "add" button in the top right corner of the installation wizard to add one of the update site URLs listed above...
- select the listed features and
- follow the installation wizard
- For updating the installed plugins select Help/Check for Updates...
After installing the plugins, a user guide is included in the Eclipse help. Choose Help/Help Contents from the menu. A browser window will pop up and you will find the user guide as an entry on the left side overview.