Note: We are currently only filling this position at our Hamburg location!
You are looking for an exciting job with new challenges? And you’re a skilled web developer? Then you've come to the right place: Join us to develop aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly web applications based on the latest technologies!
What you can expect from us
- Together with motivated colleagues you will work in exciting and innovative projects and create successful solutions together with our customers and project partners.
- As part of our 4+1 working time model, you will have time for personal development, for example in the form of conferences and lectures, writing blog articles and classical development such as training and courses. Or you could work on open source projects to extend your skills.
- We focus on self-organization and self-determination in our daily work and offer the opportunity for personal development whenever you want. Furthermore, you can also always rely on the support of your colleagues.
- In addition, we offer you, among other things, a very well-equipped workplace, working hours based on trust, sports, home office opportunities and, above all, a great team. (Take a look at our career section, too.)
- You are experienced in popular web frameworks such as React, Angular, and Vue.
- You are familiar with test and DevOps technologies like Jest, Karma, Mocha, Puppeteer, npm, yarn, Protractor as well as unit tests, component tests, and e2e tests.
- You know about test and DevOps technologies such as Jest, Karma, Mocha, Puppeteer, npm, yarn, Protractor as well as Unit, Component & e2e tests.
- You’re experienced in performance optimization and cross-browser development.
- You have a good feel for usability and design, but you are also open to new ideas in user interaction.
- You like to think outside the box, you are interested in new technologies, and you can quickly manage them.
- Testing and deploying applications are by no means foreign to you.
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary, agile team.
- You have high standards of code quality, and clean code is no foreign word to you.
- You have a certain readiness to travel and a good knowledge of spoken and written German and English (CEFR level B2).
Don’t wait – do it!
Are you ready to face challenges? We’re looking look forward to meeting you!