As a language designer, you improve software development. Every day!
You build domain-specific languages to formalize what previously existed only in wikis, documents or the minds of colleagues or customers.
You will provide technical experts, engineers and architects with the tools they need to cast their know-how straight into code.
You are automating software development!
What you can expect from us
- With us, you will invent domain-specific languages that experts can use to implement even complex challenges in a future-proof manner.
- You will work with talented colleagues on an interdisciplinary basis. In this way you will be learning from each other every day and will inspire each other.
- Exciting and diversified projects will give you the opportunity to discover new problems or new facets of familiar topics and to contribute your expertise.
- As part of our 4+1 working time model, you will have time for personal development, for example in the form of conferences and lectures, writing blog articles and classical development such as training and courses. Or you could work on open source projects to extend your skills.
- We focus on self-organization and self-determination in our daily work and offer the opportunity for personal development whenever you want. Furthermore, you can also always rely on the support of your colleagues.
- In addition, we offer you, among other things, a very well-equipped workplace, working hours based on trust, sports, home office opportunities and, above all, a great team. (Take a look at our career section, too.)
- With your view for abstractions, you quickly advance to the core even in demanding domains. You recognize the underlying concepts, you can name them, generalize them and elaborate their similarities and differences. In this process, you will be able to communicate in the language of the users and meet them wherever they are.
- You are also technologically flexible and can speak different (programming) languages. You are intrigued by people, technologies and methods. You are a goal-oriented and independent worker with a good knowledge of spoken and written German and English (CEFR level B2).
Don’t wait – do it!
Are you ready to face challenges? We’re looking look forward to meeting you!