To make this clear from the outset: If you have a good knowledge of frontend, backend or platform and are eager to get involved and to run riot technologically in our team, then we want you to contact us!
Of course you want to know how and with what we are working.
Currently we are working with Kotlin, Typescript, Vue.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring and AWS, e.g. Lambda. But this always changes if it makes sense.
Are we on the same wavelength?
- We understand the value of software craftsmanship, clean code, test-driven development and DevOps. If you can't do anything with these concepts, you're most likely wrong here.
- You feel most at ease in a well-functioning team and you try to contribute your part to it.
- You like to think outside the box, you are interested in new technologies, and you can quickly manage them.
- Self-organized work is not a problem for you.
- Continuous learning is a given for you.
- You contribute your expertise to advise customers strategically.
- You will measure the outcome of your work by your high quality standards. You are responsible for your own software and that of your team.
Does it suit so far? Read on then, it will get even better!
Your journey with us
- We want you to feel comfortable. That's why we offer you an environment that is fully geared towards you: with an excellently equipped workplace, trust-based working hours, sports, and plenty of flexibility.
- As part of our 4+1 working time model, you will have time for personal development, for example in the form of conferences and lectures, writing blog articles and classical development such as training and courses. Or you could work on open source projects to extend your skills.
- After a while it becomes normal for you to have a feel good manager as well.
- But that's not why you're here. Our customers and project partners have their problems - and we will solve them. Always improving, because we are constantly developing ourselves and our field.
Don’t wait – do it!
You wanna get to know us? You would like to demonstrate your ability to become an asset to the Hamburg team? Then apply to us!