- New functionality to trace and highlight signals “to source” and “to target”:
- The signal tracing analyzes the signal flow from the selected signal line to the source or sink block.
- The tracing goes beyond hierarchical subsystem borders, mux/demux blocks and bus creator/selector blocks. Bus outputs are currently not supported.
- The visualization supports tracking of a trace if subsystems of a top-level system are displayed in other editor tabs.
- Signal tracing can be activated and deactivated via a signal’s context menu.
- Search selection highlighting was not removed on new selection in outline view.
[Enter] key on the number pad was not working in zoom text field and search text field.