YAKINDU Statechart Tools 3.5.12 (Jun 15, 2020)
Copy link to clipboard
This is mainly a bugfix release, containing the following:
- Fixed some scoping issues when using C++ namespaces in C++ domain statecharts. In particular, elements from namespaces that are split over multiple files are now properly accessible in the statechart.
- Fixed an issue in the C code generator that resulted in a duplicate type cast.
- Improved performance when validating SCTUnit files. Especially for larger SCTUnit test classes, the performance improvement is significant.
- Fixed an issue when opening the generator model wizard without selecting a file.
- Fixed handling of guard expressions in statechart entry and exit reactions.
- Fixed an issue when time events were used in regions without inner states.
- Added the ‚Send Feedback’ option also to the Standard Edition.
In this release we also put some effort in improving the SCXML integration, containing the following:
- Update to latest Apache Commons SCXML Engine.
- Several bug fixes, especially for handling Choice and Synchronization nodes.
- We also added various validation rules to ensure that the modeled statechart can always be transformed into valid SCXML.