YAKINDU Statechart Tools 3.5.9 (Nov 14, 2019)
Copy link to clipboard
This is mainly a bugfix release, containing the following:
- Fixed the C++ code generation for setter function when variables with name ‚value’ were used.
- Fixed a bug causing an exception in the C/C++ domain.
- Fixed a bug in the Java code generator where operation calls were not properly synchronized in a multi-thread scenario.
- Fixed a bug in the Java code generator when elements with name ‚switch’ were used.
- When creating new statechart models the name is now properly validated.
- Fixed a small rendering bug for choice nodes.
- State names are bold again.
- The links in the context help now link to some useful part of the documentation.
- Cleaned-up menus and toolbars.
- Removed JVM argument ‚-server’ to avoid problems with some Java installations.
For this release we also spent some additional time on our documentation. We restructured the user-guide and updated some parts. We also added two new chapters:
- Embedded Systems Integration Guide: Demonstrates how to integrate the generated C code with code running on an embedded device
- Lab Features: Lists our lab features and corresponding resources to get started with them