YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.0.4 (Dec 04, 2020)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains several bugfixes, new examples and documentation updates:
- Child-first execution is enabled per default now, instead of parent-first execution.
- The C code generator had an issue when using ‚@ShortCIdentifiers’ and ‚active’ expressions. This is fixed now.
- The C code generator had an issue when both options, ‚Tracing.generic’ and ‚GeneratorOptions.userAllocatedQueue’, were enabled. This is fixed now.
- The Java code generator had an issue when the ‚synchronized’ option was enabled. This is fixed now.
- We further improved the Python code generator to be more pylint compliant.
- We did some clean up in the Python generator model, proper defaults, validations, removed obsolete options etc.
- We fixed an issue with ‚proceed cycle’ statements in SCTUnit, and also updated the documentation.
- The SCTUnit C++ generator was resetting operation mocks also in non-test operations. This is fixed now.
- The SCTUnit Python generator now properly handles ‚assert called’ statements.
- The rename refactoring also removed whitespaces in some circumstances. This is fixed now.
- We reworked the chapters on code generators (C, C++, Python and Java).
- We updated the embedded systems integration guide to show the usage of out event observers.
- We updated some parts of the SCTUnit documentation and added a new chapter on the SCTUnit test coverage feature.
- We restructured the example wizard categories.
- We updated the examples on code generation.
- We added new examples for using SCTUnit and generating C (gtest), C++ (gtest), Java (JUnit) and Python (unittest) from SCTUnit tests.