YAKINDU Statechart Tools 3.5.6 (Sep 3, 2019)
Copy link to clipboard
This is a bugfix release, containing the following:
- For event-driven statecharts, out events are no more cleared when processing local events.
- It is now possible to use generic types in type cast expressions. In case of C/C++ domain statecharts, this allows casting to void pointers, for example.
- For statechart operations with complex return types there was no way to mock the return values in the simulation. This is now fixed and especially helpful for the C/C++ and Java domains.
- The generated C++ code now contains a null-check for the trace observer to avoid runtime crashes, especially in combination with generated SCTUnit test code.
- In SCTUnit, when mocking operations with enum return types, the generated C++ code did not compile. This is fixed now.
- Fixed a problem when importing external C++ headers where in some cases types were not properly transformed.
- The news feed feature is disabled as it produces severe problems with Java 11.