YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.0.8 (Sep 21, 2021)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains the following bugfixes:
- C/C++ code generation: Include paths now always use forward slashes independent of the OS under which the code was generated.
- C/C++ code generation: In multi statemachine scenarios, the ‘statemachinePrefix’ settings for sub machines were not properly taken into account, resulting in compilation errors. This is fixed now.
- C/C++ Domain: It is now possible to use events with struct or pointer payloads. The struct member values can now be set in the Simulation View.
- C/C++ Domain: We fixed an issue that occurred when an imported header file included types from header files outside the current workspace.
- SCTUnit C code generation: When using mocks for operations from external header files, the produces code was invalid. This is fixed now.
- We fixed a few issues regarding the simulation highlighting, in particular in combination with subdiagrams.
- In some rare cases, annotations in the definition section were not found and the statechart was not usable. This is fixed now.
- We fixed an issue that caused exit node transitions leading to a fork node not being properly taken, resulting in an inconsistent state configuration.