YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.0.9 (Jan 24, 2022)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
- C/C++ Domain: It is now possible to use nested structs/enums/unions. Also, it is no more necessary to use typedefs when a struct/enum/union is to be used in the statechart.
- C/C++ Domain: Overloaded C++ operations containing type parameters were not properly linked in the statechart. This is fixed now.
- SCTUnit C code generation: The SCTUnit timer service for C is renamed from
sc_unit_timer_service to avoid name clashes with the default statechart timer service for C.
- Python code generation: The active state check is now optimized to avoid superfluous checks.
- Headless code generation: We did several fixes here, regarding multi-statemachines, the usage of
SCTFILE properties, and more.
- Statechart language: It is now possible to check for active final states in guard expressions.
- Statechart language: The scientific notation of a float now also allows an uppercased
- Statechart language: We fixed several issues with our type inferrer, mostly regarding the usage of generic types.
- Statechart execution: When having multiple buffered events and one active out event, for each processing step in the event queue this out event was active, which results in unexpected behavior when this out event is checked in the same statechart. This is fixed now. The out event is only active once.
- Statechart execution: Using self-transitions with time triggers could cause infinite loops when super steps are enabled. This is fixed now. When a transition is taken, all its time events are cleared.
- Statechart editor: When using the documentation mode, the texts still had syntax coloring enabled. This is fixed now.
- Statechart editor: We fixed a bug when a renaming a variable that is used in a
- Coverage View: When a region has multiple entry/exit nodes, the test coverage was sometimes incorrectly set to 0 for this region. This is fixed now.
- We fixed a performance issue with cyclic references in multi-statemachine scenarios.
- We fixed a few performance issues when using large SCTUnit files.