YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.1.1 (Jun 15, 2022)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
- C++11 code generator: Statechart namespaces are now generated properly if they consist of more than two parts.
- C++11 code generator: The generator option
moduleName is now properly applied.
- C++11 code generator: The generated code does not produce
Wsuggest_override warnings anymore.
- C++11 code generator: References to namespaced enum classes are now properly qualified in the generated code.
- C++98/11 code generator: The generated code does not produce
Wshadow warnings anymore.
- Headless code generator: References to C++ types within namespaces were incorrectly generated by the headless generator. This is fixed now.
- Headless code generator: Image generation is not supported for the headless generator and is skipped with a warning now instead of failing with an error.
- All generators: The statechart API now contains a method
triggerWithoutEvent for event-driven statecharts, which allows to perform a run-to-completion step without the need to raise an incoming event.
- SCXML domain: We fixed the execution of local reactions if no guard is defined.
- SCXML domain: Local reactions triggered by time events are now marked as
- SCXML domain: We added a missing
script element for action statements other than assignments.
- SCXML domain: Multiple time triggers used on one local reaction use separate time events now.
- SCXML generator: State names are shortened by skipping the superfluous statechart name.
- SCXML generator: SCXML now can be generated also for default domain statecharts.
- Documentation: Some smaller updates and fixes of broken links.