YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.1.2 (Jul 11, 2022)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains the following fixes and improvements:
- C/C++98/11 code generator: If no getters are required then the code generator does no longer generate unused implementation fragments.
- C code generator: Fixed a bug that resulted in misplaced semicolons with a specific generator option combination.
- C SCTUnit code generator: Fixed a bug that resulted in incorrect code if the statechart’s variables were set in the SCTUnit test class.
- Python code generator: Fixed license text for default runtime service to be part of comment block.
- Java code generator: Fixed the handling of the state exit tracing option.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of completion transition with multiple nested composite states.
- Fixed inconsistent behavior of synchronization nodes. The validations for them are now complete and more user friendly.
- There is now a warning raised if the testclass' name is identical to the statechart’s name to indicate the risk of overwriting generated code.