YAKINDU Statechart Tools 4.0.7 (Jul 09, 2021)
Copy link to clipboard
This release contains the following bugfixes:
- In multi statemachine scenarios, specifiying custom names for the generated modules or types would break the generated code. This is fixed now for the C and C++ code generators.
- It is now possible to use the headless code generator (scc) for multi statemachine scenarios.
- The default timer service in C and C++ had a bug which caused in some cases the wrong timer being taken if multiple timers with the same time were specified. This is fixed now.
- We also fixed some “unused parameter” warnings in the SCTUnit code generators for C and C++, especially when using operation mocks.
- The image generator produced files with different contents for the same statechart, if the statechart file was not opened in an editor. The outcome of the generator is now deterministic.
- On Windows, when using relative paths in CDT preferences, this could result in header files being not properly parsed by the C/C++ domain. This is fixed now.
- Using SHA256 or SCT_FILE constants in generator model produces errors when used globally. This is now only possible inside a generator entry.